People are searching for your products or services,
but they can’t find your website!
There are only 2 ways to get traffic… Buy it or Attract it!
You BUY traffic using pay-per-click (PPC) paid advertising or banners and impression-based ad campaigns. You ATTRACT traffic organically using tactical onsite and off-site search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, and implementing a calculated social networking strategy. If you have a business website – you need this book!
Introducing a new book for small business owners
Discover the tactics you need to employ to transform your website into a powerful selling machine & lead generator!
SEO is about marketing. It’s making sure that people who want to buy what you have to sell can find your website.
‘Social’ is the new word-of-mouth advertising. When people talk, Google listens and smiles upon those being talked about. Social marketing is a strategy, not a tool, and…
SEO & Social media are the ‘Secret Sauce’ of online marketing.
SEO & Social Media Marketing
Why spend hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars every month on advertising? You know that people are researching their purchases online and listening to their friends talk about what they ‘Like’. If your website is not performing well in search results and people are not talking about you…you’re missing the people who are looking for you. My book will show you what you need to do to improve your search results and expand your marketing reach… for less than lunch!
This video explains everything ▼
How to make your website work as hard as you do!
Your website is your most powerful marketing asset and lead generation tool, but ONLY if it is optimized to attract targeted traffic. In the “SEO & Social Media Marketing Guide” you will find out how to build a list of loyal followers – and market to your social network. Learn how to create a lasting, highly effective and compelling lead-generating web presence that will grow exponentially over time…get this book!
“Build it and they will come”
…a marvelous tag line for a movie, but it will not get you far on the Internet of 2011. Today you have to build it, optimize it, get links to it, promote it and attract traffic methodically or it will fail. If you’re not confused by what’s happening on the Internet, you haven’t been paying attention. When all this began, THEY said you needed a website, so you got a website. You built it… you waited… but no one came.
Who needs this book on SEO & Social Media?
You wouldn’t have an unlisted business phone number… a website that has not been optimized and is not bolstered by a social networking strategy is like having an unlisted business phone number. Your business website can receive increased traffic and conversions if you follow the steps outlined in the “SEO & Social Media Marketing Guide”.
Too much information!
When it comes to Internet marketing and creating a website or blog, most people are simply overwhelmed; it’s like drinking from a fire hose. There is just too much information to absorb…
- • Who can you trust?
- • What’s real and what’s hype?
- • Where do you start?
- • How do you know what is most effective?
- • Will anyone guarantee results?
My book is geared to individuals and small ‘brick & mortar’ businesses. Companies that don’t have the luxury of a big marketing budget, and don’t have the time or staff to devote to a full-time online marketing project. Does this sound like your company?
The difference between success and failure online is much smaller than you might imagine. One filename, one keyword, one page title, one link, or one of any of the important SEO variables can literally mean the difference between notoriety…or obscurity. My book shows you how to maximize these variables leaving nothing to chance.
Finally, a guide that shows you how to play…
There are countless numbers of self-proclaimed ‘gurus’ promising marketing success and online riches (usually for little or no effort on your part). These guys always pitch some “newly discovered secret”, or a “time-tested” system “guaranteed” to make you a millionaire… blah, blah, blah. 99.9% of those overpriced programs are little more than repackaged, regurgitated pabulum – usually from someone who discovered Internet marketing last year and now proclaims himself an industry expert. Or worse yet, they promote techniques that can ultimately get your website banned from Google.
This isn’t my first rodeo!
I co-founded one of America’s first ISPs way back in 1993 and my company created websites for Frito-Lay, Virgin Records, the Texas Rangers and hundreds of small businesses. I authored one of the first Internet business books, The “Complete Small Business Internet Guide”, published by Macmillan and…I have been an online marketing consultant to businesses, TV and NFL personalities since before Larry Page and Sergey Brin launched Google. If you want targeted traffic to your website, digest every word on this page and learn why you need the…
Stop experimenting, you’re wasting your time
I know what I’m talking about and frankly I’m appalled at the rubbish I see peddled online every day. If you follow my advice, you won’t need start-up capital or an advertising budget and you don’t need to be a technical expert.
No hype, just facts and details showing you ‘how to’ execute step-by-step!
My book includes little-known tactics about what it REALLY takes to make a website work and attract targeted visitors. I will show you how to find the best places that will list your website for free, add valuable Google juice and start driving targeted visitors. You will learn cutting-edge tactics that can generate income or leads that’s not tied to the number of hours you work. You won’t need to research or waste months experimenting because I’ve spent years learning how to do it right and I’ll lay it in your lap. Face it, if you don’t change what you’re doing now, you’re going to continue getting what you’re getting. If you don’t like what your getting now – you need to change what your doing.
What would it be worth to you?
You’ve read this far because something I’ve said has struck a nerve. Maybe you’re thinking… “What if this guy really does know what he’s talking about?” Well, what would it be worth to you if…
- • Your website finally started getting traffic; hundreds (or thousands) of new visitors every month…or every day?
- • Your phone rang more often from people who found you online and want more information?
- • Your sales increased during the worst economic recession in history?
- • You could slash your advertising budget?
- • You started making more money?
So, what’s in the book?
I use a ‘real-world’ example of a small business and cover every major topic of search engine optimization, social networking and the latest online marketing strategies. A few of the topics include:
- • Onsite SEO tweaks that if implemented correctly could literally drive hundreds (or thousands) of highly-targeted buyers to your site every day.
- • Offsite SEO tactics geared to channeling traffic to your site from external, Google-friendly sources.
- • Keywords how to research and use them correctly. Believe it or not, the keywords you think define your business may be wrong and that’s costing you business.
- • Creating powerful content – learn how to sculpt the words, images, videos and other site components that Google uses to determine your website’s ‘value’.
- • Copywriting secrets that get results.
- • Essential website components like sitemaps and privacy policies that are now crucial to win the approval of search engines.
- • How to get quality links from content-related websites.
- • Learn how to exploit Google and Yahoo, Bing, Squidoo, HubPages, MerchantCircle, SmartGuy, Leapfish, Yelp and other resources to reinforce your local search results.
- • Using video to drive targeted traffic…and your video doesn’t need to be a video and you don’t even need a camera.
- • Local Search is one of Google’s top priorities and capitalizing on this is something that most website owners fail to do correctly.
- • Social networking can be a huge waste of time and energy if done the wrong way. Use it to win!
- • Social marketing is the new advertising mantra and if used tactically, can drive hordes of targeted traffic.
- • Social bookmarking – how to use automated services to bookmark your pages adding hundreds (or thousands) of links back to your site.
- • Using an ‘autoresponder’ to build a list of prospects and customers means recurring revenue. Learn how to do it right.
- • Online tools with a focus on free resources to help you build and manage your marketing effort.
- • Track visitor activity and discover what keywords brought them to your site – and from where they came.
- • Set up a fully-functional website using this simple – and FREE – search-optimized software that I recommend to all my private clients.
- • Make your website mobile-friendly because smartphones will soon become the primary interface to the Internet.
- • Blogging is one of the most critical tactics of a successful marketing strategy because Google LOVES blogs (nothing else matters). Learn how to:
- • Choose the best blogging platform
- • Find the most important ‘Plugins’ you’ll need
- • Maximize your keywords in your blog
- • Optimize your blog for maximum effectiveness
- • Where to get the best ‘free’ themes
- • A custom ‘ping list’ that will notify scores of search engines every time you make a new post.
…and much, much more!
The gold rush of 2011?
The U.S. economy is in the tank, but smart companies are making money because they are finding (attracting via SEO) the right prospects…people who are ready to buy. When gold was discovered in California in 1848, more than 300,000 people headed west to find their fortunes. The early “forty-niners” needed only to pan for gold in the rivers and streams because the gold in the gravel beds was so abundant. But that didn’t last long. In a very short time it became necessary to dig deep holes blindly hoping to discover a new vein of gold.
The gold mine that is the Internet has become the biggest marketing opportunity in history, but the easy ways of mining for customers are gone forever. Just like the California ‘Gold Rush’, finding Internet gold now requires digging and a systematic approach to discovering new prospects and channeling them to your website. Today you must compete with billions of websites and blogs, and unless you know how to attract people to your site and siphon off highly-focused targeted buyers, you will not discover your mother lode.
This is why the “SEO & Social Media Marketing Guide” can help you in your search for Internet gold. You’ve tried panning the surface for Internet gold; now its time to get serious and dig…but you have to dig where your prospects are!
The ‘HOW TO’ trips-up most people
SEO, Social media, keywords, blogging, linking… yeah, I know these terms are not part of your core business vocabulary, but they are core components of a successful online marketing strategy. My book not only explains what these processes can do for you, but better still, I show you step-by-step how to implement every element and tweak it for maximum return.
We’ll start at the beginning
Choosing the BEST domain name. Your domain name may not be the optimum choice. Is your domain name a brand, or does it contain keywords pertaining to your products or services? Which domain do you think will do better in a search for a barber shop in Pittsburg?
www.FredsClassAct.com ~ or ~ www.PittsburgBarber.com
I’ll show you how to attract targeted traffic
Did you know that YouTube offers the most ‘Google juice’ for your website from any off-site property? However, if you don’t configure your video (description) correctly it is worthless. I show you how! Would you believe that I have one website that for the past few years has been getting hundreds of unique visitors every day as a result of one image file being named purposefully? What’s an extra 200 or 600 unique (free) visitors per day worth to you? If you hire a reputable company to perform all of these services for you (the tactics I describe in my book), expect to spend between $1000 – $10,000.
Don’t just take my word for it.
Cathy Frazier, owner of BizSource Marketing wrote to me and said…
“I appreciate these tips and I am slowly working through your SEO & Social Media Guide. Purchasing your book has saved me thousands of dollars already. It is amazing all the hype of Social Media consultants who advise outrageous recommendations to totally redo a website when with a little intelligence, patience, self motivation and following what your book advises, a person can literally achieve their goals themselves. There is absolutely no reason to throw that kind of money toward a consulting business when you can achieve goals of traffic and visibility by following the steps in your book. Thank you Tom for what I’ve learned thus far!”
100% – 60 Day – Money Back Guarantee!
Buy my book. Read it. Apply the tactics and strategies I reveal. Learn the secrets to creating a compelling, search engine-friendly online presence utilizing a traffic generating network of off-site resources and my web 2.0 approach to marketing. The only SEO & Social Media book you need!
No questions asked! If this book doesn’t meet your expectations – get your money back. Just one idea could make you thousands! But, I want you to take 60 days to review my book and decide if this information isn’t worth much more than the cover price. With no risk, you have nothing to lose!
Download your copy IMMEDIATELY!
If you need to attract more traffic, talk to more people
and spend less on advertising…
There are only two ways to make your website a search engine-friendly magnet for new visitors and launch a strategic social marketing strategy. Hire a consultant (or professional SEO company) that may cost thousands of dollars – with no guarantees, or… Buy my book, the “SEO & Social Media Marketing Guide” for less than you would pay for 10 minutes of consulting time.
SEO & Social Media Marketing Guide
Special Bonus: Receive a free, lifetime subscription
to my monthly marketing letter with purchase!
Choose which version best suits your needs, PDF download or Kindle book!
Thank you for taking the time to consider my ebook, I hope to hear from you soon.
PS: Please note that the computer version of your eBook will open in Adobe Acrobat’s .PDF file format. To read, view and print you will need theAcrobat Reader.
PPS: This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google, YouTube, Yahoo, Microsoft, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, or eBay, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Google, YouTube, Yahoo, Microsoft, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, or eBay.
“ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. TheInternetBook.com is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any TheInternetBook.com product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by TheInternetBook.com in the materials on this Web page.”