Fatal Truck Accident | Tractor Trailer Crash | 18 Wheeler Wreck | Big Rig Collision
Texas trucking accident claims are complicated because truck drivers have different rules and regulations to follow than car drivers. In addition, it’s possible that numerous people contributed to a truck accident. Your failure to include one of these responsible parties could prevent or limit your compensation.
Moreover, like those involved in dealing with insurance companies after a car wreck, you are at a disadvantage because of your knowledge of the law and ability to fully protect your rights and receive fair and just compensation.
At the trucking accident law firm of Dale R. Rose, in McKinney, Texas, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers understands the nuances of preparing a claim after a trucking accident. We have more than 50 years of combined experience, including extensive experience handling truck accident claims throughout Collin County and the North Dallas area.
For additional information about our qualifications and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Why You Want to Retain Our Law Firm page.
To discuss your Texas truck accident claim and learn how we can help you, please call one of our skilled personal injury lawyers at (972) 367-0055 to schedule a confidential consultation.
Experienced McKinney Trucking Accident Lawyer
Why are Texas trucking accident claims so complicated? One reason is the number of people potentially involved. Naming the right parties in a claim is essential to making sure you receive all compensation to which you are entitled.
Failure to include a party that contributed to your trucking accident could significantly affect your ability to recover full and fair compensation.
Parties that could have directly or indirectly contributed to your Texas trucking accident include:
- Truck drivers: Trucking accidents are often caused by truck driver negligence, including fatigue, impairment from drugs or alcohol, falling asleep at the wheel and reckless driving.
- Companies that hire truck drivers: Many truck drivers are hired by companies. Those companies may be partially responsible for a trucking accident if they failed to perform a proper background check that would have revealed the truck driver’s propensity to be involved in a trucking accident.
- Truck loaders: In some truck accidents, an improper load balance or load shift can be responsible for an accident or truck rollover.
- Truck rig owners: Truck rig owners can contribute to a trucking accident by failing to properly inspect and maintain the truck rig, including lights, brakes, steering components and other parts that pose a risk to other vehicles on the road.
- Truck trailer owners: Truck trailer owners are often different from rig owners, and they can contribute to a trucking accident by failing to properly inspect and maintain the truck trailer, including lights, brakes and tires as well as other parts for which improper maintenance or failure put people at risk.
As part of our personal injury practice, we also handle serious injury claims (such as brain injury, head injury, spinal cord injury, back injury, burns, amputations and wrongful death) from all types of accidents, including:
- Auto wrecks
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall or premises liability accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
Contact a Skilled McKinney, Texas Trucking Accident Lawyer
To schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your truck accident or motor vehicle crash with a distinguished McKinney personal injury attorney, please call (972) 367-0055 or fill out our online form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation. Your future and the future of your family are too important to trust to a less experienced lawyer.
In addition to our normal business hours, we offer weekend and evening consultations by appointment.
Located in McKinney, Texas, we represent individuals and businesses throughout the Collin County area in family law, criminal defense, personal injury and estate planning as well as civil litigation matters. Our clients come to us from throughout Collin County and the North Dallas area, including McKinney, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Anna and Melissa.